Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to The Toddler Teacher Times. This blog is going to be an accumulation of my thoughts and experiences as a Preschool Teacher. I have been a preschool teacher for four years, and have taught a class for Toddlers for the last year. I always have things going through my mind that I want to share with other preschool teachers and parents, so I created this blog. I am not a parent, and I have only been in the field for a few years. I am not an expert by any means, but I love my job, and I want to help and support everyone out there who interacts with children on a daily basis. I am here not only to share, but also to learn.

Some of the things this blog will include are, but not limited to...

Activity Ideas
Behavior Tips
Great Places to shop for Kids Stuff
Funny Kids Quotes
Questions and Answers
Advice
What's in the News
Product Reviews

***I do not intend to reveal any names of any of the children I work with, any co-workers or even myself. The content of the blog will not always be of happy or joyful experiences and I would not want to hurt anyone's feelings by calling them out. Everyone who gives ideas, asks questions or submits any information for the blog can remain anonymous if they want to. I don't want anyone losing their jobs or friends over this!

Now with all of that important stuff behind, let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment